Sabtu, 01 November 2008

dID yOU kNOW?

Did you think about? I am standing here as confused boy. Obstacle is so danger and make me dizzy. Look at around me and I don't know what I wanna say and do. I am ashumed to my ownself. Let me think...Everybody always talking at me, everybody try to get in my head. But, I wanna hear what my heart is talking, I must survive to my dream. I am not sure about. Fundametalism thought around me and I am with them, secularism thoungt always call me down, the modern thought offer me to be my inside, and so on. I don't know, I wanna take it one, but its impossible. I wanna catch all, but I dont wanna be two-faced man. Sometimes, I realize that I have to mix and compare all of them. Dont I? But, its so hard to me. I need help from others. I beliefe I can do it, but struggle is so needed. I do't have to play, to enjoy. Heee..heee dID YOU KNOW? tHE wINNER IS Laught in the end? Did you thouhgt that?
I am....Thanks for all. I will came back
And see u, because i gotta do something

Tidak ada komentar: