Lately I feel so late. But, I enjoy with everything could happen with me. OyeA, I will tell you something. This talking about my friend. Let me contemplate anymore. Because this is secret. Hhhhhmmm I don't think, I will be betrayer for my friend. Ok, I try to tell you something other, this talking about myself. Since yesterday, I was busy to apply a fellowship which will be given from Ministery og Religion for achievement students. Hea, Let me make sure the first. Am I a achievement student? I don't have one of categories of achienvement student. Hmmm, But I have many certificates which probably will become proof or evidence to show I am a accomplishment student. So, I must take care of this chance. obvious this activity make me busy and I it rush me. Hmmmmm. Administrasion is so difficult. I must make letter, taking dean signature, making new account bank, fulfilling application,etc. I was late. But, I always try to enjoy with everything. Thanks for God, It is done. I feel so cozy.
Sorry guys, If there are mistakes in my structure language in English language. I wrote without arrangement. So, It is so simple
See you later
KEEP DOING THE BEST
Rabu, 30 April 2008
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar